MainRegistrationLogin P2S For Dummies! Saturday, 2024 Apr 20, 12:20 PM
  Lets get into the uCoz top 100! - Help Forum Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Help Forum » General Information » News & Updates » Lets get into the uCoz top 100! (Come on!)
Lets get into the uCoz top 100!
puddleukDate: Saturday, 2010 Jul 10, 6:41 PM | Message # 1
Gold
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
We are currently ranked #3 in the Services catagory, But we need a lot more people to place is in the top 100 among all catagories.

Its simple, just get people to our website! We can do this!

funnyhomeboyDate: Tuesday, 2010 Jul 13, 4:50 AM | Message # 2
Bronze
Group: User
I might be over-reaching, but some sort of ref system might be cool. I'd try to get people to sign up nonetheless, but it would be nice...nonetheless.

puddleukDate: Tuesday, 2010 Jul 13, 4:28 PM | Message # 3
Gold
Quote (funnyhomeboy)
I might be over-reaching, but some sort of ref system might be cool. I'd try to get people to sign up nonetheless, but it would be nice...nonetheless.

Not something that can be easily added....
I'm working with a system (the ucoz system) and I can add a lot of things but a ref system is not one of them, will look into it though smile

AbbyAWDate: Wednesday, 2010 Jul 14, 1:17 AM | Message # 4
Silver
Awards: 2
sure it will be possible to bring in more of the active users to help and with that i think after bringing in different people will improve much higher once its up ranking on google. I will see i i am sucessful with this

funnyhomeboyDate: Thursday, 2010 Jul 15, 7:09 PM | Message # 5
Bronze
Quote (puddleuk)
sure it will be possible to bring in more of the active users to help and with that i think after bringing in different people will improve much higher once its up ranking on google. I will see i i am sucessful with this

Yeah, just send a link to 'all friends; with your PM's. I mean, it's for P2S, so I don't think it's against the rules to put an outside link as long if it pertains to Points2Shop.

puddleukDate: Friday, 2010 Jul 16, 7:16 AM | Message # 6
Gold
You can do whatever you want. I just can't ask you to message your friends, Its totally your choice.

Help Forum » General Information » News & Updates » Lets get into the uCoz top 100! (Come on!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright P2S4D © 2024