MainRegistrationLogin P2S For Dummies! Thursday, 2024 Mar 28, 1:34 PM
  MRV offers - Help Forum Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Help Forum » Offers » Guides » MRV offers (tips on getting these offers approved)
MRV offers
AbbyAWDate: Saturday, 2010 Jul 10, 6:28 PM | Message # 1
Silver
Group: User
Awards: 2
1) as always you want to start with a new email or on the advertiser has not seen

2) you are now at a page where you need to fill in your info fill that in and continue and click yes and submit on the email signups afterward

3) There should be a few pages worg of the skips/ continue its best to opt-in at least one of those i usually do the travel guide email signup *click no if you dont want a guide sent to your house as well

4) Next theres a page that is filled with the bubbles for "show me" and "no" if you did not opt in any if the skips its best to do one here. I always do the survey sign ups or any of the other free ones im familiar with. fill it in fully and continue.

5) Now your at the silver/ gold/ plat pages. usually they will as for a 2/2/4 so make sure to do exactly that amount or more if you like

6) there is a bonus page for these offers click on finish then load at least one page in the bonuses and submit

7) make sure to check your inbox to confirm the offer. if you didnt recieve one wait for it these offers always have one and i usually confirm a few other spam it does help with approval for me at least

*once you do that wait a few minutes and claim the offer (i usually keep all the tabs and wait til it approves before i end pages and clear cookies

Help Forum » Offers » Guides » MRV offers (tips on getting these offers approved)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright P2S4D © 2024