MainRegistrationLogin P2S For Dummies! Friday, 2024 Mar 29, 11:53 AM
  Responsive health and Pharmdaily - Help Forum Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Help Forum » Offers » Guides » Responsive health and Pharmdaily (completing them)
Responsive health and Pharmdaily
AbbyAWDate: Friday, 2010 Jul 16, 9:31 PM | Message # 1
Silver
Group: User
Awards: 2
These offers are easy and a great way to get easy points if completed right. With these offers i always start with a NEW email after clearing cookies never usually any old ones. I find that yahoo and gmail are the best at getting these offers to credit.

To start on the offer you need to click on any of the banners for the offer and you sign up and/or fill in your info with questions they as then submit. After your done completing the offer wait a about a minute before claiming to ensure that the cookies are properly tracked. Alothough there is no comfirm link you have to click on these offers do provide you with an email. If you do not get one, wait a few minutes or clear cookies and try again. These offers approve within minutes

***usually on the high approving offers i tend to do more like i signup for the newsletter before clicking on the banner doing this gets my approval better. Also these offers are best to do IE rather than firefox etc

-> make sure the banner ALWAYS correlates with the offers you do. If your doing the color contact lenses and it doesnt say that on the banner and has something for cancer, dont do the offer. For some reason the banners may change periodically so come back to it later

Heres an example of the starting page on these type of offers for those who dont know where to click

Help Forum » Offers » Guides » Responsive health and Pharmdaily (completing them)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright P2S4D © 2024